HB AYAH

 26 March 1986.

You know a few days before you left this cruel world, you told me after your birthday in 2021, you will bring all of us to go makan makan and you will give us some allowance since you'll got your KWSP.

Who knows few days after that, you left.

Ayah, u may not know about this,
But i really hate you during my rebel phase,
To be honest i hate everybody.
I always angry.
Had bad thoughts.

Ayah, today i'm a parent myself.
So i finally understand.
But its too late isn't ?
You no longer here when i finally get it.
Tell me how do i live rest of my life carrying this guilt?

All of us still managed our life by hiding our sorrow.
We joke around but Gods know how hurt it is.

Ayah, you suffered enough in this world,
I hope Allah grant you Jannah in there.

Happy Birthday My King.

I Missed you. So much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...