Excited

Hello.
It's February huh?
i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze.

The only thing that makes me realize that time flies is
My kid.
She will be in standard 2 next month!
Can you believe it?
Neither do i !

How can someone like me managed to raise her?
i am kinda proud of myself.

oh, i suppose to move to other place but somethings came up,
so need to postponed that plan this year.
Plus my kid wont need to change school. 
But i hope her transportation plan is going well.

Hey, i'm moving to my own place next month!
It's me & Suri all by our self.
But i am occupied 1 room for my sister to pantang there.
Because i live above my mom's place huhu.

i wanted to live far but i knew my mom worried bout us,
so for this 1 year, i will live here.
in future, dunno yet hehe.

How will i deco my house?
Was thinking of manimalist but the artist in me wanted COLOR!
Should i play with color and be non-typical house?
or should i play safe and go for boring muji style?

damn this is hard!

but i am excited! Been wanting this forever.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...