2021

I hope i won't lost anyone anymore.
2020 u sucks.!

I need to wakeup at 6am.
But i can't sleep due to coughing non stop.
So i might write something up. And posted.
Tbh i write a lot but get build up in draft.

Hey remember during Situasi era?
That was lit.
No depression. No stress.
Just boys problem but well i get thru it with flying colors.
I missed it.
I missed my old self.

Well, this year im going to 30.
Damn thats old.
Since i have stopped trying to get another child,
So i will focus on growing business, raising my daughter, try to never skip solat, healing my health and mental health.
I hope i get healthy this year.

We're going back to melaka tomorrow.
Ill visit you ayah.
I missed you so much.
Before the whole world get lockdown again.

I hope anyone that read this will have a great health protected by Allah and be happy in your life.

Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...