Burnt out

Today I've been to an old friend's house.
It's been years. We started off as normal.
But we ended up talking bout our wound.
We kinda in similar situation, and the outcome is same for both of us.
I wonder if everything gonna be different if we ever choose different path from the start?
I question myself lots of time.
Don't ask me how am i doing because i suck.
I knew.
Im burnt out.
Tired.
Emotional and physical.
I wish i can post more positivity or crazy beautiful words to picture my life but honey no.
Ain't like that.
I won't lie in here.
This is my sacred place.
Honestly is my ticket.
When will this end..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...