100th Day

I always thought ayah passed on 24th.
But it's actually 23rd.
So its 100 days today.
I am listening to Kau Pergi Jua by Dayang while writing this, because i torturing myself.
Ayah, how are you over there?
Ayah, why u never appear in my dream?
I'm looking forward to meet you..
Even all my siblings has seen you, why not me?
I'll be waiting for that day to come.

Ayah.
I never thought i'll be broken like this.
I thought i feel nothing if u died.
But why i'm the one who dying?

Ayah.
There's million of regrets i felt
There's so much things i wanna share
There's plenty of forgiveness i wanna seek
But nonetheless.
You have gone.

My head keep repeating the day you died.
It just playing rent free in my mind.
The last time i bath you.
The last time i kiss you.
The last time i saw your face.
The last moment i see your cold body before you've buried 7 feet down the earth.
I lost half my soul that day.

I missed your voice.
I missed you, ayah.

Thank you for raising me up.
Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for the life i had.

Along sayang ayah, sampai bila bila.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...