Last Ramadhan of 2021

Hello.

For this year, i celebrated Ramadhan in new house.
Well, it's not my dream house yet but as long i have roof on top of my head isn'it?
Most of my days are doing nothing to be honest.
Except for some simple chores that i can't avoid of.

We're gonna Raya in PKP again.
horeyy, no celebration.
I hope we're not going anywhere but my husband seems to be degil,
still wanted to go back to his mom's house since it's his turn this year.
His mum house is 10 min away from our house but idk.
everywhere seems to be dangerous to go.
Idk why he never think of the health more.
I guess he doesnt want to dissapoint his parents.
To be honest, i got no strenght to argue at this point.
He will say i am finding million reason not go there.
And im too drain mentally and physically to argue.
I just pray and hope Suri will be healthy.
Idc bout the rest. Even myself.

I missed Ayah, still.
How can i not.. he is after all..
is my father. 
I hope everything's well on the other side.

I accidentally got a job.
I wasn't interested at first.
But end up getting it.
So i guess i'll start on 1st June.
It will be only till end of year.
i'm planning on resigning end of year.

Suri is going to start her primary school next year.
And nobody are free to take care of her.
My mom would.
But my husband CHOOSE to live near his mom house.
So..
Don't get me started on that topic.
ughhh..

I calculated all my debts.
to be clearer, debt that i HAD to pay eventhou its not me who use it..
I calculated all of it.
LOANS. SUMMON.
it's around 60K

Wow. 
i wonder why i still feeling poor hahahahaha.
fuck.

I calculate my KWSP.
around 100k something.
have some small investment here and there.
So if i die, it can cover and Suri will get half of it for her study.
Let pray she got good scholarship so she can use that money for living.

it's hard to typing this on my PC since my daughter knew how to read.
i wont let her see this side of me.
this ugly,depressing,sad person.
so idk when i'm going to write again...

see you.
my black life.

SHRMZB











No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...