Kind

I asked my husband the other day,
Why he likes me.
He said because I’m a kind person.

I almost chocked on my drink.

Kind.

If only he knew I wasn’t.
I just decided to save myself from unnecessary trouble.

No clubbing = I work in retail and too tired.
No alcohol = My tolerance was so bad ( I knew because accidentally ate alcohol based cake few slice and I’m drunk called my ex)
No sex= Because I trust no one.
Not a cheater= Because lying to few people is tiring.

I guess that’s what KIND mean in men’s dictionary 

I’m not kind at all.

Sometimes I curse in my head.
I side eyes people I hate.
I added sarcasm while acting like I’m fine.

I believe there is absolutely no kind person ever,

Like when you comfort a friend in trouble.
Gives them tons of solution for their stupid problem.
Try your best and waste your time to help them,
But in the end, they only take you for granted.

I rather shut myself at home.
Updating my Instagram to let people know,
I’m still alive.
That’s it.

My anxiety getting worst.
It effect my heart, I had to rush to IJN last week.

With no insurance.
I shouldn’t stop my insurance.
But it’s okay.

I kinda miss my dad.
Sometimes I can feel that I’m in the ICU,
Reminiscent the last moment we talked.

It’s almost a year isn’t?

Al-Fatihah Ayah.
Ampunkan anakmu ini.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...