SEOUL my dream city



my blog are changing. yipii !
all my post recently are kinda unhappy rite ?
sorry if you'r bored but this is my blog.haha
i have a dream. but still don't know if can reach it someday.
as a muslim, of course i wanna go to MAKKAH.
but there's other place i really wanna go.
SOUTH KOREA! i know what you think !
i've been dream it for a long time laa!
not after watched tons of korean movie.
isn't it pretty ? with full of white snow around you.
and gonna freezing to death.
really wanna go there on winter. 
maklumlah MALAYSIA bukan 4musim :(
inshallah, one fine day, i will be there.


p/s: not in a good mood. suffer from PMS !!
KAMSAMIDA for reading this crap sh*t ..
명. 고맙습니다 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...