MAX'S STORY ;

hi hi hi !
got a story, i just got news from my classmate.
one of my friend, max just had accident !
dengaa nya tulang tengkuk patah,
max max, kau selalu accident.
haha, last year kitorang jumpa kau kat HBKL.
patah pergelangan tangan.
the funny part is, he said that he fell down from escalator,
but his cousin told me that actually he broke his own hand 
cause he play "tumbuk tumbuk" game kat arked !
hahaha !! sengal nyaaa !!!
but that game really danger ! i tried once,
really hurt my hand laa.
plus he didn't have any basic in any self defend art.
max, you so funny. i'm happy befriend with you.
kau sangat lurus dan bendul, tapi kau baik hati dengan aku.
i'll never forget budi dan jasa kau pada aku.
tomorrow, me and some of my classmate are going to his house.
we want to meet him.
and i'm gonna bring him a surprise.
i'm sure he lovin it !
oke byee !
huh ? what the surprise ?hehe
i tell you. i'm gonna bring the women of his heart.
eventhough he never got a chance to tackle her,
but i hope he will recover soon after seeing her face.
(dah dasar lelaki gatal kan? sakit pun boleh baik )


p/s: my bff have crisis with her bf. her bf didn't allow her to join us. idk what's wrong with that?
just going to visit sick people dude, not flirting jantan ! be mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...