blablabla..

it's been a while since my last post.
not so busy to sign in,
just can't figure out the best word to typing in.
yesterday, hanging out with bff,bff's bf and bf.
we'r going to cinema at wangsawalk.
watch "cuti cuti cinta" seriosly i hate that movie.
i didn't like watching that "gedik-gedik" type of malay movie.
i had to watch it because of my bff.
i'm not having fun at all.
i'm almost get my SINGLE status back yesterday.
luckily we'r think all over again.
making decision while mad and tension is 
so WORTHLESS.
i've been thru it before.
and never gonna repeat it again.
mum seems really tired everyday.
pity on her, hang on there mum.
i will repay all your sacrifice. 
that's my promise. i love you mama <3


p/s: before, someone ask me. who's my idol? MAMA. my one and only.
she have all it takes to be a great woman and mum. saranghae mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...