GLAD AND SAD

going for massage today.
not the whole body, just my head and neck only.
first time in my life, been massage like that.
hurts, but after that my head feels light and feels good.
suddenly forget my problems for a second.
after massage, me and my mum going to STARHILL.
she wanna met her friend. outside STARHILL, accidentally met up 
my mum "adopted son".they chat for a while.
after mum met with auntie ijan inside STARHILL,
we make a move to hailam chicken rice shop.
next to BB.i'm really starving.
i ate chicken rice and have 2 glass of soy beans.
taste good as usual.
at four junction,i saw a police traffic fell on the road.
and his big motorcycle were fell on him.
must be really hurt.
nothing fun today. boring like usual.


p/s: my mom probably going to work at jakarta next year.
me and suha of course gonna enter university or college.
hafiz will enter smkt melaka,which have hostel and ica will stay with my auntie.
:( we will miss you mum..
thank you for work hard for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...