MY DAY

wake up at 3'o clock is not NORMAL for me.
i felt like don't wanna wake up at all actually.
life is getting harder everyday.
but i know i can't avoid all the problem like this.
need to face off and find the solution.
but some people just can't understand me at all.
i hate argue with people that i love so much.
but they just can't understand me.
they really don't want to understand me .
i hate it.
gosh, my interview is coming soon.
its on this Sunday.
im not ready at all, with all pressure.
i just hope that i pass the interview.
its my dream, i will do the best that i could on that day.
pray and wish me luck oke?
i just wanna pass this interview and i guess when i'm away,

everything will be back to NORMAL again.
for them and for me.
INSHALLAH..


p/s: i miss the old time. when i never think that problem can harm me like this. when i think all people are nice and enemy can be friends.i miss all that. i miss being a kid. scratch knees can heal than a broken heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...