MY LITTLE WISH

interview just in the corner,
this days i just busy studying.
i just hope and pray, it would be easy than i thought.
i think i'm gonna sick.
ohh nooooo !!
i have to be strong.
i'm so busy google-ing,
texting my friends to ask about essay,
calling them,
write essay, going infront of the mirror and practicing.
urrgghh, hate when i'm speaking.
always stuttering. i'm kinda nervous when think about it.
i hope it goes well.
my head is getting more pain. maybe it because of pressure,
not enough sleep and heartbroken.
oh my god, just 2 more days to go, after that i'm gonna work.
i don't care where, just need to earn some money.
i'm sick being jobless. no moneyy..
argghhhh! can't be like this anymore.
wake up dilla! u should being mature now.
to those who read this, please pray for my success.
lots of love.
dilla zamri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...