Goodbye Mrs

On 6th September,
Im no longer his wife.

It was a tough day to go thru.
Ive been getting those nasty words,
Insult, threat all day.

Just because i finally stand for myself.

After years of mental abuse,
Few attempt to kill myself,
I started listening to tazkiran and solat properly,
I start to love myself.

I never wanted a divorce to have freedom,
Or flirting here and there,

I just want some peace in my life.

I hate his harsh words,
I hate his threat,
I hate his insult,

Yes, i am definitely not a great wife & daughter in law.
But do i do the same as you?

U said its not fair,
To divorce like this,
But where is my justice then?

You spread lies by telling people,
Im rude and don’t listen to judge,
But the truth is i stated the fact,
And judge makes his decision as a decision maker,
Either to let u divorce me or hold the marriage.
And his decision is letting u to divorce me.

Was that my mistake too?

U took away my jewellery ,
U said I don’t deserve to wear it,
But in the past,
You keep stealing and selling mine behind my back,
But to fullfill your angst today,
I let u have whatever you want.

I dont shed tears today,
Because my tears has dried.
Ive been shedding tears for you to change for the past 8 years,
But you never change. Not a bit.

I had no desire to be an enemy,
Because we got kid together.
I just wish all the good things happen to you.
Hope you will find your perfect girl.

Im sorry for my incompetence for the past 8 years we married.
Thank you for the memory for the last 10 years.
Either good or bad.
I will take this as lesson for my life.
I hope you too.

Goodbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...