A little update

31.

i got what i wish for this year.

Being alone.

i am enjoying my loneliness.

no commitment, no attachment, no relationship

no one to serve, no one to argue with me, no one to find my fault.

it would be a lie if i dont miss being taken care of,
being independent with a child is hard,
but i choose this.

insyallah, i can.

i wanted to be successful so badly.
i wanted to continue my study,
i wanted to go to places i can't go before,

i wanted my child to be proud of me.
yes, both in heaven too.
i wanted all of you to be proud of mommy.

but for today,
let me cry all i want.

my heart broke.
my body weak.
i'm stuck in the middle of everything.

and its suffocate me.

so let me cry all i want for today.

because i will get up a lil bit stronger later.

lets be strong for the future dz.
u can!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...