31

Few days ago,
Someone asked me to delete my blog.
Because apparently i spread aib in here.

First of all,
This is my personal space.
My voice and opinion wasn’t being heard by anyone out there,
And now you deny my rights in my ONLY safe place?

We supposed to open our divorce case tomorrow but change it to today,
And suddenly u can’t go because needed to work.
At this point  im no longer doubt if you only trying to drag this.

I don’t get the part after u read all of my word in here,
U still being selfish by wanted to keep me in your life,
Just for the sake of u can’t live without me
While still being a jerk and unappreciative bastard towards me

U spilled your hurtful words and call me useless,
Yet you hoping i will gladly and obediently open my arms for you.
You expect me to hug you while u crying,
But did nothing when i’m the lowest point in my life.

The world doesn’t revolve around you, only.

I will definitely having a hard life,
Being a single mom,
But my mental health,
my peace are definitely 
going to be okay.

I wanted to feel happy again.

It’s been so long since i felt that.
All this time, its always misery and sorrow.

What i wish for my gift this year is,

My happiness.

Happy 31 bitch.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...