Tired again

I forgot my password.
Luckily this blog is accessible thru my phone.
Not my ipad.
But wheres the satisfaction in typing by using phone huh?
I write it down but it says not the correct password.
What the hell?

Well, few months goes by.
My birthday passed right? I wasn't have any strength to write back then.
I just.. tired.

Company just send email today,
Next month start working.
Wasn't sure if im going to like it.
But for 3 months, im going.
If its fun and less stress,i may keep going for at least a year. Wasn't plan to work that long.
Got own business to run anyway.

I hope school not starting next month.
My kid hasn't been vaccinate.
How could i risk her?
What those asshole's thinking?

Tired of this country politics rubbish.
Doesn't have any different with the people too.

I met few friends today.
Step outside to have lunch.
Just out of ordinary for few hours.
Being introvert definitely tiring.
Im missing home so much just after few hours socializing with human.

The truth is im losing myself.
Im tired,mentally and physically.
Im basically on duty from wake up till bedtime.
I need a way out to breath.

But what i get it when im home,
Sarcasm.

I hate it.

Ohh how i hate myself right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...