Work

In few more days,
I will start working.
Yeah, I've signed the contract since May but due to lockdown, only on board on Oct.
What a waste.
So I've been preparing my kid with the news.
She's not taking it well.
Tonight, she's crying again.
Begging me not to work.
I kid u not,
This is exactly what i felt when my mom out working.
The difference is i never spoke out to her.
It just in my head.

I am contemplating right now.
Maybe i try first, see how it goes.
If its fun,ill stay for few months.
If not, i just go AWOL
I don't care.

I no longer wanted to risk my mental health.
If i feel this job gonna stress me out.
I will walk out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...