CAFFOX

Supporting a friend business by buying her perfume.
End up having migraine.
I really can’t stand perfume.
But I know how hard to live in this pandemic.

So I’m taking caffox and side effect is insomnia.
Well, I just finished creating 2 sticker designs.
Not bad.
Another side effect would be anxiety but since my hands are full and my mind is haven’t wonder too far, still managed to control it right now. But I’m pretty sure when I’m trying to sleep later I will cry again.
It’s hard being broken.

Currently training my kid to sleep as early as 9pm.
Needed to sort out her life properly before she’s entering her primary school life next year.
It’s hard to parenting this kind of thing.
More harder when your partner only give 10% effort.
It’s my first time too being a parents..
Sighed…

I’m done doing few commissionaire art projects for my friend.
But I do not know how much should I charge.
This is my fkin problem.
I may end up doing for free.
Fuck myself.
Lack of confidence and weak heart.
Arghhh!!

Dad death anniversary is getting closer you know.
I don’t know how to feel.
I missed him.
Not a single day didn’t think of him.
I hope you had peace and happy over there Ayah.
Will meet u again.
inshAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...