Things i love bout him

Okay, the title was a lil bit too much, i know..
But hey, let me have a little happiness since my blog were full of sad stories.
Okayy, here we go..


- His smile
- His teeth.
- when he hold tightly my hand.
- when he pat my head.
- when he staring at me while im eating.
- when he straight up his shoulder for me to lay on.
- when he think too much of my words.
- when he quietly do what i love.


Actually, there's a lot.
And im too lazy to typing all.
Probably will have part 2 ?
Hahaaa.


Hows everyone doing?
Im doing good.
Still try to lose some weight.
Still thinking that eating a piece of salad can make me thinner.
Still saying mcd are fattening and in the end buying it. In large size.
Still daydream to jog at 7 am.
Still planing to use mom's treadmill.
Still cutting split hair by myself cause saloon cut tooo much and i want the same length.

Yeah, mine are GREAT !

Oh hey,
I got surprise to ya'll..


But not now.

Will update soon.


Love ya! Toodleeessss! 

xoxo,
Dz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...