GAME ON !

yeah, new look for my blog.
i'm usually love dark. but change it for awhile.
kinda bright, haha :)
this is the only place i can say everything.
the only place i can be honest.
to myself.


my smile isn't real infront of people.
my laugh isn't real infront of people.
how can i be this mean to myself.?
keep it up every anger and sadness inside me.

hard to be honest to some people about my feeling.
always live in my lie.
i just figure it out the reason i'm doing all that.
its because of other happiness.
i'm sacrifice myself for sake of everyone around me happiness.
now i'm really tired.
to stand and look for other happiness.
honey, do i look that happy to you ?
did you see my tears that i hide in every photo i take ?
i'm in pain, did you feel that too ?
i'm sad, did you figure that out ?

there's too many question to ask,
but i know there's no answer for me.


lets keep this game on.
till the last standing person,
fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...