YOU AND ME

lately argue with him is a MUST. 
kenapa lah jadi macam ni? i'm damn tired being like this.
someone told me that lately i'm kinda unhappy.
really ? you got it right.
YESS ! i'm really unhappy, frust, and in the sad mood.
why i keep lying to myself? maybe i just think i'm great liar.
but obviously i'm NOT!
life must go on,
i tried to make myself happy by playing games in FB.
seriously? haha.
i love FASHION WORLD. 
when i played, my whole mind in there and
i started to forgot all my pain.
thanks FB, at least ada jugak something good about it.
but i tried not to be really addicted with it.
which i think i am rite now. ohh NO !
mama still off today, she cooked my favorite dish.
thanks mum, your the best!
need to through day by day with all these stress.
urgghh, it's killing me inside.
damn tired right now, need a sleep.


p/s: melda ahmad.adore her.thanks yumyum.



1 comment:

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...