LUCKIES DAY EVER ?

yess, interview day.
woke up at 6.20am.
i'm late 20minutes from schedule.
after all done, we're started moving.
going with my beloved mum and sisters.
i'm soo damn nervous all the way.
we're kinda early so we have a breakfast first.
then go to campus, there's a lot of people there.
have to wear this heels, really hurt my feet a lot!
just hope i'm not fall or terpeleot infront of many people.
i've got panel 10, i guess i've to stay there longer than i thought.
sharp 8:30am, all the diploma candidates are moving 
to a class and started to do essay writting.
it's about what i know about masscom and what can i contribute in it.
and they just give us half hour only! cipet! i've waste my 15minutes thinking
about stupid things. luckily i've done my essay.
actually it's short but still got many point on it.
i sneak a peak at people next to me, omg! so long!!
whatever, then after times up,
they started to call name based on panel.
suddenly they called people in panel 10 first.
i was really shock,nearly heart attack! damn! i'm not prepared yet laaa.
and more sueyy, our group is just have 7people from about 15.
shitt, sume tak datang. i'm the third person from panel 10 to go inside the interview room.
i guess this is my "lucky" day huh?
my friends from panel 10 were really nice and friendly.
yeay, got new friends lagii ! i entered the interview room with a lot in my mind.
nervous + scared but still look confident.
the person who interview were really nice.
a man and a woman.they are senior lecture in masscom.
 they ask me many questions.(really lucky huh? )
i try my hard to answer wisely and relaxing with confident.
i was there for about 15 minutes,soo long !
after i'm out of the room, my friends laugh and said i'm in pale.!!
seriously guys ?maybe think a lot about what they said to me.
they said that i'm strong in art, of course. i've got A1 for that.
but i don't know. maybe they just psycho me or whatsoever.
all i can say is i've done my best. i tried my best in there.
i hope i'm in. inshallah,
aminn.




p/s: thanks a bunch for people who support me. one of my BFF seems so sad lately,
why yumyum? u know u can tell me anything rite? smile oke?
thanks bao bei. wo ai ni.

2 comments:

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...