my cinderella story

feels uneasy today.
suddenly accidentally read my old message at FB.
all the memories start to flashback in my eyes.
and it suck! 
i've try soo hard to forget all.
and suddenly it came.
but i know it just for a second, cause he's not part 
of my life anymore.
his part in my story already end, so he should walk away.
dear GOD, i'm happy now with my life.
thanks for send him to me.
yes,it hurt but this whole Cinderella story have open my eyes
about life,love,boy,family and commitment.
make me tougher,stronger and matured.

after all the saddest part,you send to me a great great friends.
appreciate all. THANKFUL.


p/s: i love you .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...