IT'S BEEN WRITTEN

my first best-friend and also my childhood friend's dad just passed away.
he were very nice person.
i know him since i was 3.
this is very sad news :(
i hope koki will be strong. i know how much she loves her dad.
i don't know what i'm gonna do if i'm in her shoes right now.
losing family members were really hurt a lot.

we used to laugh, joy, sad, argue with them,
and suddenly they'r not there anymore.
my girl just had a huge problem in her life right now,
i wish i can do something, but i couldn't.!
this is really frustrated for me.
i'm hoping that she'll be strong just like she used to be.
she seems really sad. i can't stand it.
my tears drop on my face when seeing person that i love in trouble.
and the worst part is i can't do anything.
i'm sorry wehh, i really do :(


p/s: don't worry, i'll figure out something for you. i promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...