I'M BACK






woah, it's been 2 days i didn't write in my blog.
actually i wanna to, but don't know what to say.
ohh, he's give me a surprises on thursday evening,
suddenly pop up infront of my door house.
omg! i'm so messy that time. hahaa.
luckily he's come. i'm happy.
then on friday, he spend all whole day with me.
we're watching THE BURIED, is suck! 
stupid movie, and then heading home.
watch movie in the lappy with my siblings.
having chat, i'm happy. thanks bao bei.
never forget it.
he gives me a korean movie,
MY GIRL. i know it's a lame.
but i started to watched it and i love it.
the hero were very handsome and look quited like my donghae sometimes.
and the second hero were like suha's yeesung.
hahaa. it's funny and sometimes sad.
urghh, make my feelings combine sometimes.
i'm hard to cry if watching english or malay movie,
but easily cry when it comes to korean movie.
they just great in making people tearing with the music and scene.
seol gong chan and joo yu rin, FIGHTING!!


p/s: i've growing up with watched ton's of korean drama.
that's why i'm kinda sensitive when it comes to LOVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...