THE NOTE

When I see you with her..
Well to be honest, it breaks my heart.
You don’t see how jealous I get, I shouldn’t be jealous, but I am.
It looks like you love her, and that tears me apart.
But the worst thing is, it looks like she loves you too.
I hear that she doesn’t, and I shouldn’t jump to conclusion
But that’s just what I do.
Ive never cried over a boy before,
But with you..its different
I really love you and I have for as long as I can remember.
Some people thing im stupid, but I know how I feel
And if you realised im so much better than her then maybe you would like me more.

p/s:
this note i write it a long time ago. saje nak post ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...