About nothing

I always love animation.
Manga or anime.
Or even cartoon.

But as much as I love my Demon Slayer/Tokyo Ghoul/Fairytail,
Watching Howl’s castle for the first time was memorial.
I cried when he brings Old Sophie to the beautiful place and she went out as young Sophie.
It’s beautiful.

Another movie I really love is Wolf Children.
Really really beautiful storyline and cinematic.
I love everything in this movie.

Ahh.. I really have lots of time to spare..

Recently I listen to ITZY’s mafia in the morning.
Kinda catchy song. I like it.
Ryujin. I like her. Remind of myself. Not too girly not tomboy either.

Someone asked me if I still watching Kdrama.
Yes, I’ve done watching Mouse, Beyond evil, Sweet dream.
On going with Doom in your service, normally not into romance but storyline is a bit interesting and seo in guk kinda hot hahaha.
Can’t wait for Voice 4 even though Lee Jin Wook no longer in it.

Lockdown added another 2 weeks,
At this point I dunno if I ever gonna work or not.
I just don’t care anymore.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...