The picture


Once upon a time,
There a guy that many people talk of.
He is the most funny person among his friends.
Everyone told me he is so happy go lucky guy.
But i always see the sadness in him.
I always see his real feeling that he tried to hide.
I feel him.
His sadness.
His pain.
He is hurt. Badly.
Just like me.
Thats how we fall for each other.
The end.



( yeah, i love this pic so much. Its appear in my profile picture nowdays)



(My ringggg blinggg blingggggg)

( the pink lady, his mom. Me? In the glory yaww!)



( family potrait timeeeee. Future mother in law, me, mom, and future husband)



( the ladies.. And ohh the boy..didnt see that. Hahaa)



(My annoying and loud aunties. But they still my favoritee)


(Im always gonna be mommy lil girl eventhou after i got my own girl. My aunt and uncle)


( wish the happiness is with us, forever)



I will be engage with this guy, sooooonnnnn..
Imma counting days..
Dupdapdupdapp againnn....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...