Imma gonna buy my first baby soon.

Anyeong chinguuu!
kelas kau maria speaking kpop.
Haha :)
Okay, i noticed that i post too much of sad stories in here.
Demmit.
I wanna share some secret.
I don't have driving license yet.
Erk?!! Yeah, i know im 21 this year and yet can't drive.
Hello, im too busy earning money all this while.
Okay so i decided to get my license on august.
As soon i get the L,
I'm buying the car. Hehee
What car should i buy?
I am thinking honda city but since i'm still young,
And i'm afraid i wont able to pay the car if i lose my current job someday,
I probably taking myvi.
And gonna change the car after 25 and above.
Hehee :)
Please people,
Pray for me.
I am gonna be a good driver.
Pray that i'll success ya?
Thanks. Sarangheyoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...