KARMA

i don't believe it.
a person who i hate so much,
just called me this evening!
it's happened when i take a nap for a while,
then suddenly my phones ringing,
i answering without looking at the the number.
then hearing his voices, i'm kinda shock.
i thought i'm dreaming, but then i saw the name on my screen phone.
why do you came back ?you suppose to be dead for our family.
we trusted you and then you betrayed us.
you make everyone in this family hurts with your promises and lies.
i was going to yelling out my anger to you.
but i couldn't. still respect you as old folk.
you came to this family,
bringing hopes and dreams,
but then you screw it up.
such a dumbass. i hate you for that.
i'll never forgive you for hurting my mum.
she hurt the most.
ALLAH is great. KARMA is still on.
just wait for yours.
INSHALLAH 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...