...


i'm a human being.
i wanna be happy like everybody.
to be with someone i like.
can you understand my little wish?
u said i'm destroying your life.
what did i do to you ?
i'm not leaving you for someone else.
i'm leaving you cause i want to see you independent.
i wanna see you got your achievement without me by yourside.
and suddenly someone came into my life.
i wasn't plan on it.
it happen suddenly.
it's not fair if you the only one who happy,
but i'm not.
he is someone that i like long long time before.
someone that i though were never gonna be mine.
last heartbreak is crushing me a lot.
and frankly say he manage to make me forget him.
i know i've been a very cruel to you.
i'm sorry for that.
but i also want to taste some happiness.
can i?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...