FASTING

11 AUGUST 2010
this year fasting without HIM in my life.
hish!! last year was fun. But this year, seems like something missing.
but it's oke. I'll be fine.
I've got my great family and some true friends besides me.
and i know i wouldn't feel lonely.

Talk bout fasting,
its kinda fast,haha..
hopefully can be a very3 patience person
during fasting month.
janganlah adik adikku bikin aku panas hati selalu.
pray for it!!
Im still in SICKmood. urgghh! hopefully tomorrow
i will recover.

DONGHAE and KIBUM

ohmyG, im started to love DONGHAE and KIBUM too!
yaw! they super duper cute!!
i love DONGHAE in SUPER GIRL.! he's hott guy!
and i love KIBUM in SORRY SORRY.! cutey!!
im goin to sleep now, wow! nowadays, i always sleep early.
yeah! good for my health.
goodnite and happy fasting !!
love u guys !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...