YESTERDAY

yesterday.
im soo happy live in this world.
no big problem anymore.
happy everyday eventhough alone here.
everything goes just like my plan.
suddenly,
ive got a really bad news from my family.
they ask me to focus on my study after this.
and they didnt allow me to be with him anymore.
plus he still in school n gonna do his final and important test this year.
idk what to do anymore.
should i tell him?
or i should be quiet,n stress all the way.
i know my family didnt want to see me frust anymore.
but i dont wanna hurt his feelings.
they also want me to be suceed in my life after once ive failed.

which one is more important??
him or family??
oh god.plz help me..
i dun wanna do any same mistake anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...