Happy Father's day

I just realize,
Today is father's day.
I have been ignoring this day for the rest of my life.
Dont know why this year,
I seems to care.
I guess i am growing up now.
I am sad when thinking about my dad.
Its been 5 years mom and dad divorce.
Whenever i read others people status about how close
They were with their dad, i felt so envious.
I dont have those kind of memories with my dad.
I often seeing old raya picture.
I think i was 7 that time.
Mama, ayah, my siblings all in there.
Look very happy.
Those are the sweetest memories i have.
Dad,
Wherever you are,
Please eat.
Please take care of your health,
We love you.
I love you.
Happy YOUR day en.zamri :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excited

Hello. It's February huh? i wont say it's fast or slow cause i felt my time kinda freeze. The only thing that makes me realize that ...